Our philosophy around labour is to focus on doing the right thing, and not just focus on the law. This approach assists clients to have fewer labour disputes and have a higher success rate, should cases be taken to the Labour Tribunals or the High Court.
• Preparation, Audit and Reviews of employment policies and contracts
• Developing personnel policies and employer’s handbooks
• Providing counsel on complex HR structuring to maximize financial objectives and minimize exposure to litigation – including layoff strategies, plant shutdowns, executive compensation, non-competition, confidentiality and similar agreements and issues surrounding the enforceability and advisability of collective bargaining agreements with individual employees
• Compliance with all labour and employment laws and regulations
• Training of HR departments/officers on compliance and policy drafting
• Engagement of expatriates in their enterprises
• Advise on immigration law, including procurement of work residence permits, visas and other passes.
• Monitoring legal development and providing clients with ad hoc advice on compliance matters and regular updates to a Compliance Matrix we prepare for each client.
Get in touch with our expert today for legal consultation on Labour & Immigration; firstname.lastname@example.org