Intellectual Property work requires a deep understanding of the current ways in which IP can be used, and the creativity and imagination to protect our clients’ IP for the future.
We advise small and large organizations, both commercial and charitable, as well individuals, on a wide range of issues including:
• Branding and brand protection
• Confidentiality agreements
• Copyright law and copyright licensing
• Patent licensing
• Registration of trademarks and trade names.
• All manner of IP disputes including trademark infringement, passing off, trade mark challenges and oppositions, copyright infringement
Get in touch with our expert today for legal consultation on Intellectual Property & Technology; firstname.lastname@example.org